Thursday, April 15, 2010

I had a few random shots of the kids that I thought would be fun to see. Ever since Abbey found out about the baby on the way she has been wanting to help more with the little kids. She offered to read Tyler a story and tyler sat next to her for at least 15 minutes, loving every minute with his big sis. Aubrey found out I had a camera and had to get in on the action! Abbey's new favorite thing is Aubrey's new birthday present. It's a Hannah Montana guitar game. Abbey has gone platinum now several times, and continues to beat her brothers at the game. She is not competitve, but they are, so they keep playing just to try to get the high score. She plays because she likes it! Tyler is loving baseball season, especially since pop likes to get him ring pops at the snack bar. He's a cheap date compared to the two older kids who have now discovered cheese fries and gatorade. Trevor is enjoying baseball, but would really like to win a couple more games. They are 1-3 right now. He is rarely since without a ball in his hand. Troy is 3-1, and loving it. He doesn't have a big head about it or anything:). He is the one we have to sometimes bring back down to the ground. Although he did say the other day. I don't care if we win or lose. I like when we win, but it's the same when we lose. I told him he needs to try his best everytime. He gave me a look, like are you kidding me, I work my tail off out there. He has also told me he was not born for work, but for coolness. Troy did get pretty fired up when I asked him if maybe he wasn't the smartest in kindergarten too. He looked at me and said, no mom, I am, and that was that!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I just want to eat little Tyler up. He's so cute. Go frogs!