WE had a blast at the Zoo together as a family. I love those moments where you look at your kids and feel like maybe you are doing something right. I had that moment when I looked at Troy and Aubrey holding hands while they walked at the Zoo. Abbey Aubrey and I went to see the Rockettes Spectacular with some friends. It was really fun. Aubrey wanted to know why she couldn't just go on the stage and rock out with the girls though. Abbey and I went and saw the Nutcracker by the Ft. Worth Ballet. We both loved it. I was surprised at how much Abbey enjoyed it. She got a little nutcracker to remember the night, and she is still showing it to people 2 months later. Dustin, Brian, Trevor and Troy went to the Dallas Stars game . They had a lot of fun with Their Uncle and it was a great game too. Last picture is of Babe's. So yummy!!!! All of us enjoyed going. The kids did the hokey, pokey, and listened to an amazing singer, plus the food is amazing. Thursday, February 4, 2010
Outings in December
WE had a blast at the Zoo together as a family. I love those moments where you look at your kids and feel like maybe you are doing something right. I had that moment when I looked at Troy and Aubrey holding hands while they walked at the Zoo. Abbey Aubrey and I went to see the Rockettes Spectacular with some friends. It was really fun. Aubrey wanted to know why she couldn't just go on the stage and rock out with the girls though. Abbey and I went and saw the Nutcracker by the Ft. Worth Ballet. We both loved it. I was surprised at how much Abbey enjoyed it. She got a little nutcracker to remember the night, and she is still showing it to people 2 months later. Dustin, Brian, Trevor and Troy went to the Dallas Stars game . They had a lot of fun with Their Uncle and it was a great game too. Last picture is of Babe's. So yummy!!!! All of us enjoyed going. The kids did the hokey, pokey, and listened to an amazing singer, plus the food is amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment