Thursday, May 14, 2009

The day in the life of our family




Life is busy for everyone here at our house. Always for different reasons. Trevor turned 8 in January and was baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We are so proud of him it was very special for all of us who were there. Trevor is playing ball and having fun running around the neighborhood with his friends. He has also started cubscouts and is getting near the end of regular baseball season. He is a blessing to have in our lives. Abbey or Abigail at school is a sweet cuddly fun girl. who doesn't mind getting dirty but loves to be a girl. She is dancing right now, and really loves her Jazz class. She loves playing with friends, finding animals, playing in nature (she likes to go to the creek behind our house) and drawing and writing in journals. She is our best storyteller. She nevers leaves out a detail and is excited that is warm enough to go in the pool. She is a fish in the water. Troy is finishing up Musuem school, and getting ready for kindergarten in the fall. He did his Kinder testing yesterday and was so excited to be up at school. It was I think the first time I realized he is going to leave and start school too. I am so excited for him, he will do great. I was a little worried, because he can be a back talker, but I know he is going to do great, because he is so excited to learn. You can see it in his eyes.He is also playing baseball and enjoying it a lot. He loves playing sports and is excited to be on a team like Trevor is. He is playing on the same team as two of his friends from the neighborhood, which is fun for him. Aubrey is our sassy and sweet 3 year old, who always keeps me on my toes. She is very loving and quick as a whip. She loves taking care of her babies and is always loving on Tyler. She and Troy are starting to play really well together. Of course that always happens right before one has to start school, doesn't it. She is learing how to swim and wants to be like Abbey. She is always excited when her brothers and sister are around and is a joy to have in our home. Tyler is a love bug. He is starting to inch around the floor and is such a cute fun baby. He loves his Sister Aubrey and has started trying to play with her. Mostly he screams and then tries to grab her. But thats pretty much what she does to him, so he is doing a great job at mimicking. He loves bath time, food time and loves to be where everybody else is. He has been a very good baby, and we love having him in the house. Brandy is out 90 lb yellow lab. She thinks she is another kid, but our kids our still not to sure about her. She is very good, and loves to play and swim and run, and boy can she run. I think this post is long enough. I don't know who will read it but I'm glad I finally got around to writing one

No comments: